Zebrafish- Danio rerio

Zebrafish- Danio rerio

Reflection on PJAS



I felt strongly about my work. As soon as I begin presenting, I feel like I am not just presenting a powerpoint about zebra fish, but that I am presenting something a part of me, which is research. As soon as I start, there is no stopping me because I get passionate about sharing my discoveries. I was able to communicate my work in both a scientific and relatable way. 

The judges had many questions about whether the genome of a zebrafish was published, how long this project takes, and what my next steps were, since I have no found the exact location yet. 

Overall, I believe that they enjoyed the project. My next steps are to add data! I need to narrow the interval even more, since there are to many genes in between to simply sequence!

No comments:

Post a Comment